The “Keep us Rolling Campaign”
In order for us to continue being out and about and partnering with our community, we are dedicating this year to our “Keep Us Rolling” campaign. Harford Center is unique in its provision of door-to-door transportation. Additionally, our fleet of vans help make us a part of the community through trips, volunteer work and partnerships. The individuals that we support at the Harford Center receive great joy from connecting in their community. It is not uncommon to see Harford Center participants at the Havre De Grace Park, bringing cards to local nursing homes, or at the local library.
Vehicle maintenance and repairs have been very costly and sometimes unexpected. In order to “Keep Us Rolling,” we are asking for a donation to support our fleet of vehicles. Many of our vehicles are over 8 years old and have high mileage, so a goal in the near future will be to purchase a new vehicle. This year we had to retire two vans, which has put a strain on the existing fleet. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support of the Harford Center.
Monthly Resource Groups for Family Members with Individuals at the Harford Center.
Dates vary. Call for information at 410-575-6795
The Resource Group is a free service for all family members that provides support, education and resources.
Dates of Closure through December 31, 2017
- Tuesday, July 4th – Fourth of July
- Monday, September 4th – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23rd – Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 24th – Day After Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25th – Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 26th- Day After Christmas
Dates of Closure through June 30, 2018
- Monday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15th– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 19th– President’s Day
- Friday, March 30th – Easter (Observed)
- Monday, May 28th – Memorial Day
In the event of inclement weather, this calendar is subject to change. Please tune in to WBAL for weather related delays and closings.
Save the Date
The Harford Center’s third annual “Ghoul” and Oyster Roast on October 20, 2018.
4 N. Earlton Rd
Havre de Grace, MD 21078